About Parenting Smart
Parenting Smart offers practical advice for parents and carers of children aged 4-11. All of our content is created by Place2Be’s parenting experts. It’s based on evidence and their experiences working with children, young people and their families.
Browse our topics for answers to some common parenting questions.
®2021 Parenting Smart
Place2Be is a children’s mental health charity that provides mental health support and training in UK schools. Our tried and tested model is backed by research. We believe that children should not have to face mental health problems alone. Find out more about our work on our main website.
Links and resources
If you are parenting a child with special or additional needs, we hope that you will find this app helpful. However, you may wish to get advice and support on helping your child from one of the following specialist organisations:
- The National Autistic Society
- ADHD foundation
- Mencap (learning disabilities)
- I-CAN (children’s communication charity)
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- The Fostering Network (foster carers)
- Adoption UK (adoptive parents)
- Grandparents Plus (kinship carers)
Place2Be is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what we do with it, no matter how you interact with us.